Introducing the H&Y Balancer Filter, designed by Italian photographer Giovanni Corona. This unique multi-function filter that incorporates a different Gradual Neutral Density factors across its softly blended exposure area. For the times when a regular fixed Soft ND is not enough. For examples, backlight, street scenes with street lighting.
Divide the scene vertically into the rule of thirds, with the foreground and mid-ground dominated by a large object such as a rock, a car, a group of trees or a building. The lighting is strongly backlight, and the Soft GND is not going to give enough control. By using more of the filters 150mm height to provide greater graduation control from no correction at the base, to the very subtle soft 2-stop blending through to the mid-section at 3-stops, and finally the significant 3-4 stops density to control strong lighting at the top of the filter.
Our HD MRC graduated ND filter is created with perfect gradation by vacuum-evaporated coating system. Made from Corning Gorilla glass, filters are toughened to reduce the chance of breakages. Furthermore, they are perfect for shooting with wide/tele lenses due to unrivalled glass clarity. Through unique proprietary coating techniques colour neutrality is exceptional
* Made of Corning Gorilla Glass III
* Even and gradual light transmission
* Oil/water-proof & double-sided coatings
* No colour cast
* 100mm x 150mm
* For 100mm K-Series Filter Holder or adapted holders from other brands
* Reduce Exposure in Selective Area
* 9-Layer Multi-Coating
* Quick Release Magnetic Filter Frame fitted as standard
* Magnetically Mounts on Holder
* Microfiber Cleaning Cloth, Filter Pouch incl.